November Book Haul

It just so happened that in November one of our local bookstores had a used book sale.  A sale that fit right into my work schedule that weekend, and if I drive the back way home from work, drive right past said book store.  I wasn't sure what to expect with the sale.  We've only lived in the area a few months, so this was my first big sale for them.  I was thinking that they would have tables full of used books to be shifted through.  I was mistaken.  There were a couple of tables set up like that, but everything else was put on the shelves.  So it turned into a game of hide and find.  I probably spent about an hour, maybe two, digging through titles of things to find used copies.  I may have also added some books to my To-Read Shelf on Goodreads.  Two books I picked up were books I've already been planning on adding to my collection: Art of Blood and the Paranormal Casebook of Arthur Conan Doyle.  The rest just sounded too good not to pass up.

The last half the hall came a couple of weekends ago when my roommate and I had the same day off.  It doesn't happen very often, but when it does we usually plan something fun.  As it was, we went to one of our favorite thrift stores for clothes.  Winter seems to be trying to come early and I can never have enough sweaters.  Anyway, my first stop is always the books.  I always seem to find a few books that have been my To-Read list for while that I've never picked up for this reason or that.  Once again was disappointed.  I added a new Christopher Moore book to my shelves and even found an ARC of book on my TBR list.

Well, that's my haul for November.  A small one for sure, but seeing how I'm slowly running of floor space to put anything, they need to small ones.