Bout of Books

Thanks to It's a Mad Mad World I already have my first read-a-thon for 2016 sorted!  This will be my first year participating in the Bout of Books.  Luckily not only do I have a lot of day time shifts, but I also have two days off in a row.  So I'm looking forward to getting the year started right.  It seems a pretty laid back read-a-thon with a few challenges set up each day that hopefully I can participate in, but I'll post the blurb below from the official Bout of Books blogs.  There is a sign up portion if you want to official join in.  I'll be doing both my Twitter account (@_sullybear_) and on the blog.

Official blurb:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 4th and runs through Sunday, January 10th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 15 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

As of right now I'm not real sure what I'll be reading that week.  I have a vague notion of what the pile will look like, but I have a habit of deviating from TBR piles.  So I might just wing it.  Who knows, I have a lot of things I'm excited to read in those piles.