Library Haul

It's that time of the week again!  I have ventured off to the library to pick up my holds and wouldn't you know, two of them are BINGO books.

Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (2015-09-29) - Leigh Bardugo;  The Night Parade - Kathryn Tanquary  Something Nasty in the Woodshed - Kyril Bonfiglioli

Six of Crows is one of the books I've been on the fence about.  There has been a lot of hype around it, and I wasn't sure how I would like it.  My flatmate just finished it last week and told me to pump it up on my list and I'd love it.

The Night Parade is one my most anticipated for this month.  I was pretty excited when it finally came in through the library.

Something Nasty in the Woodshed is book number 2 in the Mortdecai Series.  I had forgotten that I put both this and the first book on Hold at the same time.

Last haul:

The Sleeper and the Spindle

Rocket Raccoon

Barbarian Lord

Don't Point That Thing At Me

Most of my week was spent finishing up Illuminae and my weekend did not go as planned at all.  In fact it was kind of crappy until the last afternoon I finally got a chance to chill and read.  My hope jump into the Mortdecai Series between my shifts over the next couple of days, which would leave my days off the last two books of this haul.

Any of these crossed your shelves?  Any recs based on my latest picks?