Clean Slate Read-A-Thon Kickoff

Bout of Books 15 has officially ended, but I'm not through yet.  I am on to my second Read-A-Thon of a month, and my last for January.  Who knows what February will bring.  I haven't looked that far ahead yet.  All the info for this week's Read-A-Thon can be on my blog here or on the Novel Ink book blog here.  This post is basically my TBR for the week.  I'm not even a little ashamed of the amount of Graphic Novels dawning this list.  Most of my week will be spent on one book, the one I've been waiting for it to be my turn to borrow from the library.  Now it is mine and I have carved out both of my days off to devour it!

The Books:

Illuminae - Jay Kristoff,Amie Kaufman x Rocket Raccoon Volume 1: A Chasing Tale - Skottie Young x Rasputin Volume 1 (Rasputin Tp) - Alex Grecian,Riley Rossmox  Princess Decomposia and Count Spatula - Andi Watson

Illuminae would be the book that I will devouring on my days off.  I'm sure it will have me reading way past my bed time.  My hope for this book is as good as I've read it is.  All the blogs I follow have loved this book, and the cover!  The concept!  I really liked the last book, Supernatural Enhancements, that I read that was written similarly to Illuminae. The graphic novels were sort of a happy accident that too came in at the library and were published in 2015.  All of which have been sitting on my TBR. I started both Rocket and Rasputin over the spring last year until our move fussed with that.

Daily Updates and Stats:

Sunday, January 10
Reading: Between work and a need to re-watch Pysch I got nothing read today.
Pages Read: 0