Birthday Book Haul Part 1

So my birthday was last weekend and it's kind of a tradition that me and some friends go somewhere and go book shopping.  I'm a huge fan of small bookstores, because you never know what you'll find in those shops.  It was decided that this year we'd go to the Oly Peninsula, because it has the best little dinner to get breakfast.  I'm glad that's where we ended up.  It was a fun little trip that we both enjoyed.  Plus we hit up every single book shop we came across.  Most of what I bought has been sitting on my TBR list on Goodreads, except for Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.  That one I bought to finally round out my collection of Seth Graham-Smith books.

The Haul!

The Further Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Man From Hell - Barrie Roberts  Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: The Classic Regency Romance - Now with Ultraviolent Zombie Mayhem! - Seth Grahame-Smith,Jane Austen  The Turn of the Screw and The Aspern Papers - Henry James,Anthony   Curtis  American Gods - Neil Gaiman  The Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern  To Hell on a Fast Horse: Billy the Kid, Pat Garrett, and the Epic Chase to Justice in the Old West - Mark Lee Gardner  The Meaning of Night - Michael Cox  The Cosgrove Report: Being the Private Inquiry of a Pinkerton Detective Into the Death of President Lincoln - G. O'Toole

As the title says this is part 1 of 2, maybe 3 hauls.  Not only was my Assistant GM super awesome about letting me not be in my store on a Saturday, our busiest day of the week, I was given a very thoughtful fight from her and our boss.  It's no secret that I'm avid reader and I hoard books.  So they were kind enough to give me a gift card to Amazon so I could go on a little shopping spree.  I'm currently awaiting the arrival of my haul from there.  There might be a Half Price Book stop in my future.  Maybe.  I'm not sure yet.  I have a tote bag full of comics that I need to see if I can resale to them. Seems like a legit excuse to stop in.