Most Anticipated - April Edition

A new month means new books, because what I need is to add more books to my never ending list of things I want to read.  There a lot of interesting books being released in April that I would like to read at some point.  However, there are two that I will make sure to hopefully get into my reading rotation sooner rather than later.  Which makes these book my Most Anticipated for April!

Release: April 5

Author: Marie Brennan

Genre: Fantasy

Series: Lady Trent #4

Shelf: Own, soon as I finish #3.

In this, the fourth volume of her memoirs, Lady Trent relates how she acquired her position with the Royal Scirling Army; how foreign saboteurs imperiled both her work and her well-being; and how her determined pursuit of knowledge took her into the deepest reaches of the Labyrinth of Drakes, where the chance action of a dragon set the stage for her greatest achievement yet.

Release: April 12

Author: Joe Abercrombie

Genre: Grimdark Fantasy

Series: First Law #7

Shelf: Library

From New York Times bestselling author, Joe Abercrombie, comes a collection of award-winning short fiction set in the world of the First Law.

As usual a big thanks to Goodreads for the brief description of each book.  I'm a book being on the Lady Trent series so I need to get caught up before buying the new installment.  As for Sharp Ends, I know it's going to hurt but I have missing Logan Ninefingers.  What is everyone else looking forward to this month?  Anything I should add to my list?