April Wrap Up

My books my have been skinny this month, but for the most part they were pretty good picks.  I'm finally getting use to my schedule at work and the warm weather has helped with my reading.  At least one day off has been spent out on my patio with all the books!  April was super good to me and I have a lot of good things lined up for May.  I'm also one square away from a BINGO!

Book Read: 5

Pages Read: 932

Series Started: Sin Eater's Daughter #1

Favorite Book: The Graveyard Book Vol. 1 and 2

Least Favorite Book: The Sin Eater's Daughter

BINGO Books: 2

My biggest plans for May is finishing the ARC I received.  Already my review is late, but it's a non-fiction book and those take me a bit longer to read, and it's a topic I'm unfamiliar with.  So I don't want to rush myself with it.  Other than that I plan on spending a lot of time outside reading in the awesome weather we have.  I have a stack of great books I snagged from the library, plus all the ones lining my walls.  Also, I want to do an unhaul this month some time.  I have a lot of books that have been growing dust and should be gifted to a better home.  Which always makes room for more books!

How was everyone else month?  Read anything that blew your mind?  Anything I should add to my TBR?